Alright Texas Huskers, fam and I are visiting my wife’s sister’s family in Prosper, TX (just north of Dallas)...taking any bbq recommendations I know this board will undoubtedly share that’s around the area
Alright Texas Huskers, fam and I are visiting my wife’s sister’s family in Prosper, TX (just north of Dallas)...taking any bbq recommendations I know this board will undoubtedly share that’s around the area
couldn't be further from the truth...Just take any piece of meat and put a crapload of pepper on it and you have Texas BBQ.
If you can find a Rudy's, it's 2nd bbq anywhere, Franklin's in Austin is the only better bbq, but Rudy's has better sauce and sides.Alright Texas Huskers, fam and I are visiting my wife’s sister’s family in Prosper, TX (just north of Dallas)...taking any bbq recommendations I know this board will undoubtedly share that’s around the area
Rudy's is awesome, I stop there every time I go through Texas.If you can find a Rudy's, it's 2nd bbq anywhere, Franklin's in Austin is the only better bbq, but Rudy's has better sauce and sides.
Hard 8 aint bad.... but if you are wanting primo stuff I wouldnt go to a place that has like ten spots.... just my opinion.I live in Frisco. Just go to hard 8 on 121 right by Nebraska Furniture Mart. I like it better than Rudy’s. Pecan Lodge will have you waiting in line for at least an hour.
If you can find a Rudy's, it's 2nd bbq anywhere, Franklin's in Austin is the only better bbq, but Rudy's has better sauce and sides.
If you don’t want to go all the way into Dallas lockhart in Plano is really goodAlright Texas Huskers, fam and I are visiting my wife’s sister’s family in Prosper, TX (just north of Dallas)...taking any bbq recommendations I know this board will undoubtedly share that’s around the area
Love me some Rudy's. Franklin was my final meal of the pre-Covid world, as I had it the Thursday night before everything closed down in Austin. I go to Rudy's because, unlike Franklin, I don't have to stand in line for four hours to get it. Plus, if I had to pick a last meal, the creamed corn from Rudy's would be on the plate.
A second for Rudy's here. So unique and soooo good!
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State