Texas game thread

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,842
6,603
113
I’d like nothing better than their AD to be interviewed while we keep scoring.
 

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
He's getting his own arse fired and regardless of how this game ends we've certainly helped stoke the fire that's burning down his castle. Herman's a complete d-bag, and looks to be a fraud...
 

JesseTU

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2007
7,392
1,595
113
Wtf. I expected to lose and not know if I learned anything because Texas has so much talent. Now...we are hanging, and I'm not sure I should learn anything because it seems like Texas frikken sucks.

Maybe Texas is good...and we are good. Yeah? Maybe?
 

panicstricken

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2003
6,359
1,029
113
Wow. what a great effort in the 4th quarter.

Were gonna win some games this year.

Skipper is gonna be fine.

The missed field goals...the going for it on 4th and goal from the five and not kicking a field goal make me want to smash my computer.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game