Texas vs OSU

inthedeed

Junior
Mar 28, 2009
6,994
359
83
So make the risky play deep in your own territory, up 7 with 3 mins to go? Rather than take an easy completion in space where your guy could break one tackle and get the first? Seems like sound logic on your part. And you have articulated your point so eloquently.
if you are not talented enough to throw for 7 or 5 or 10 yards without an interception you might as well loose. being in love with possible yards after catch does not make them happen especially when defenders are obviously ready for your conservative play calling. playing to not loose will sooner or later cost you that I thought even a mental dullard could understand.
 

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,427
7,085
113
I'm happy that Ohio beat Texas. After the game, they started showing the Iowa State game. I was like, they're showing the B League. So, I switched it to ABC to watch the Alabama Florida State game. Looks like the SEC is another overrated conference. 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walleye 1

OxfordComma

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2020
887
1,031
93
I am more interested in the comparison between DR and Sayin. Sayin is on a more talented and complete team, and he had a DR-like game manager performance. But it was his very first start and he beat the #1 team, even if they were overrated and overhyped.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions