Texas.

ckriley

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2007
85,241
4,176
67
Yes!!! I was for Washington just like I was for FSU. In general I like to see Big 12 teams lose
 

SuperBigFan

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2021
7,267
0
0
I suppose I am not the only one but how is he not canned for that? I mean, that is not even a coach going bonkers over a call...that is a dude that is just being a huge *******.

It makes no sense, Coach Coward at Michigan slapped another coach and keeps his job. Sark goes rage on a dude and keeps his job...
 

steinek11

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2004
13,963
1,801
113
I suppose I am not the only one but how is he not canned for that? I mean, that is not even a coach going bonkers over a call...that is a dude that is just being a huge *******.

It makes no sense, Coach Coward at Michigan slapped another coach and keeps his job. Sark goes rage on a dude and keeps his job...
More goodies for his file. If Texas is Texas, they'll can him later this week and ask the Manning fam who they want to coach the prodigy.
 

HuskerO58

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2006
14,424
2,624
113
I suppose I am not the only one but how is he not canned for that? I mean, that is not even a coach going bonkers over a call...that is a dude that is just being a huge *******.

It makes no sense, Coach Coward at Michigan slapped another coach and keeps his job. Sark goes rage on a dude and keeps his job...
He definitely overreacted, but that media dude was feeling up Sark like some 14 year old on the school bus heading to a speech meet.
 

steinek11

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2004
13,963
1,801
113
He definitely overreacted, but that media dude was feeling up Sark like some 14 year old on the school bus heading to a speech meet.
Possibly, but still a complete overreaction and lack of self control by a very mediocre coach.
 

SuperBigFan

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2021
7,267
0
0
He definitely overreacted, but that media dude was feeling up Sark like some 14 year old on the school bus heading to a speech meet.
Okay, I love this reference! Hahahahaha!

I "coached" speech for one (long) year and those weirdos totally get after it!
 

HuskerO58

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2006
14,424
2,624
113
Okay, I love this reference! Hahahahaha!

I "coached" speech for one (long) year and those weirdos totally get after it!
First time I felt up a girl was on the way to a speech meet on the school bus, lol.

I'm sure it looked something like what happen to Sark.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC