Texass Popularity Poll

Is Texass a respected member


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Aug 19, 2018
9,810
78
0
I don't think I have ever ignored anyone on the internet.
Man nor Beast puts fear into me only God.

Plus I might be needing a boat/kayak or canoe in the morning.
Taken 5 inches of rain since 730 after taking 8 earlier in the week.
 

Pitt4Life34

Heisman
Nov 5, 2002
59,698
38,019
0
I don't think I have ever ignored anyone on the internet.
Man nor Beast puts fear into me only God.

Plus I might be needing a boat/kayak or canoe in the morning.
Taken 5 inches of rain since 730 after taking 8 earlier in the week.


That’s funny dude! We would get along in another world.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too