tFrank you tricky devil you…..

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,780
7,419
113
Iiiiiii see what you did here

Podcast title: Recruiting Show: A new name at linebacker is starting to emerge

YouTube title: Is a new linebacker prospect starting to emerge for Penn State?

Same video/podcast but the titles are JUUUUUUST different enough that I felt that I needed to click the YouTube video to see what was going on.

Bravo sir. well done.

 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,781
21,519
113
Iiiiiii see what you did here

Podcast title: Recruiting Show: A new name at linebacker is starting to emerge

YouTube title: Is a new linebacker prospect starting to emerge for Penn State?

Same video/podcast but the titles are JUUUUUUST different enough that I felt that I needed to click the YouTube video to see what was going on.

Bravo sir. well done.


TFrank and PT Barnum share the same philosophy.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?