Thank you everyone...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Hey everybody. It's corny as hell, but I wanted to thank everyone on this board for being who you are. Where I am, the only person I have to talk to about Duke basketball is my father, and most of the time he is tuning me out because I do it too much, haha.

It's nice to have this forum to discuss the team with fans that are as passionate about it as I am. I'm really happy I made the choice to start posting rather than just reading.

Thanks again.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke blows out William & Mary