He is officially leaving. Thanks for all the memories and heart you gave Duke. We will miss you!
I’ll miss you more than I ever thought I’d miss a player again!
Are you just trying to show us you know a girl?ZSPN![]()
YeaAre you just trying to show us you know a girl?
Well it does say shes confused.Are you just trying to show us you know a girl?
I knew that would be the topic of that HahahaWell it does say shes confused.
Thanks for a year full of amazing memories. Definitely one of the best to ever come through college
ZSPN![]()
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games