That Satterfield offense is taking the Big 10 by storm!

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I say this with much fear and trembling, since have no idea whatsoever if Loggains can coach offense at all. But at halftime against Minnesota, the Huskers have put up 138 yards and 0 points.

Bubba Fett

Joined Oct 6, 2000
Feb 1, 2022
I say this with much fear and trembling, since have no idea whatsoever if Loggains can coach offense at all. But at halftime against Minnesota, the Huskers have put up 138 yards and 0 points.
Trick play. The offense is still crap.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
10 points, 295 yards.

Sounds all-too-familiar.

No idea if Loggains will be better or worse, but I don't miss Satt.
Just for fun and giggles, I went over to a Nebraska site to read comments. Yeah....very familiar.

Just don't want to have egg on my face after the UNC game.

Last edited:

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Just for fun and giggles, I went over to a Nebraska site to read comments. Yeah....very familiar.

Just don't want to have egg on my face after the UNC game.

Yes, my comments are completely independent of how Loggains performs. I've expressed elsewhere I have concerns until we see otherwise, so I'm not doing any victory laps. Just don't miss Satt.

Reactions: Backyard Archer

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022

If I never heard the word "multiple" again, it'll be too soon.

I've been watching football a good while and I don't ever recall hearing a coach saying we need to be "multiple." Maybe they mentioned it in passing, but it was almost every other word out of Satt's mouth.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
One of my favorite comments from a Nebraska fan:

"Whoever called the two pass plays when we needed to burn clock in the 4th and go make a FG or at least punt should never hold a play sheet again".

Another commentter:
:
"Offensive play calling had my butthole puckering multiple times. I think the OC crapped the bed and I think game management needs improvement".

Reactions: Bubba Fett

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022

"Whoever called the two pass plays when we needed to burn clock in the 4th and go make a FG or at least punt should never hold a play sheet again".

Another commentter:
:
"Offensive play calling had my butthole puckering multiple times. I think the OC crapped the bed and I think game management needs improvement".

It doesn't matter if his replacement here fails or succeeds, we are a better program for having Satterfield gone.

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023

AND, they have him on a 3 year $1.4M/yr contract....

Us Open Tennis Dancing GIF by US Open

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
In all fairness, 10 points a game might be good enough for a winning record in the BIG10. LOL. They should have won tonight but for some terrible turnovers.

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
Yeah,
It’s an age old trick play.
Yeah, if it were Satt's, he would have had a DE back there to take that pass.

In fact, I wonder if that's how it went down? Osborne is just hanging around practice and sees this nonsense...."Now WHAT are you doing exactly??"

"Well, sir...we're going to have our QB hand the ball to our RB. We're going to have our DE lined up as a WR. He's going to run around and take a pitch from the RB. The QB is totally out of the play now. We DO NOT want the ball in his hands at all. We're going to have a TE crossing and the DE is going to hit him for a TD."

"No, you're not...idiot."

Backyard Archer

Joined Aug 15, 2017
Jan 18, 2022

Another commentter:
:
What makes this even better is how their boards were convinced they stole him from us and us acting happy was because we were bitter and coping. Maybe they finally realize that we were genuinely happy he was gone.

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
It’s an age old trick play.
Of course it is. But isn’t every play play at this point? Most coaches / teams usually add some wrinkle (route, blocking, formation, etc…) I’m sure what Ruhle meant was that Osborne suggested the play. Probably Ruhle just trying to tap into the resource he has there at Nebraska. Plus it doesn’t hurt for him with the fans to mention Osborne contributed.

Of course I could’ve replied that it was unique in that Nebraska added a bounce pass 🤣