That's so Croom. Throws his assistant under the bus, and runs up the middle AGAIN on 3rd down.**

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
That's so Croom. Throws his assistant under the bus, and runs up the middle AGAIN on 3rd down.**

nm

OEMDawg

Mar 22, 2008

Crooms took some great notes during his trip to Michigan. Can we send Crooms to Temple this offseason?

rhs43

Jun 2, 2008

I think it's their first ever or at least in a really long time.

RobertF50

Apr 27, 2008

to ever lose 8. They still have Ohio State.

dawgatUSM

Apr 6, 2008

rhs43 said:
He rubbed off on them. Losing is contagious.

VirgilCain

Aug 9, 2008

i say head back to Michigan this offseason

lannsd

Mar 3, 2008

rhs43 said:
Exactly. It'll take years to erase the aura of suck that Croom left behind in Ann Arbor. He destroys everything he comes in contact with.