missou has a good wr in the portal tooIt happens.
Go get the kid that decommitted from Auburn.
It would be a miracle if there are that few.Always sad to see good talent leave. Should be at least two more transfers that I know of
For real. I agree with you. Those are only the ones I'm aware of but am sure will be many more i don't know ofIt would be a miracle if there are that few.
And he’s rehabbing a knee. Who knows if he’ll ever play this fall for anybody. It’s going to be interesting to see which programs want a WR coming off an ACL repair. Dumb move on his partCrawford was a consensus three-star prospect who was ranked among the top 20 players in Louisiana and the top 80 receivers in the country by Rivals. A former LSU commit, he chose Nebraska over Auburn, Texas and Florida after re-opening his recruitment. In his high school career, Crawford had nearly 150 catches and more than 2,200 receiving yards. As a senior, Crawford caught 30 passes for more than 200 yards, as the Giants started a freshman quarterback.
Basing everything off the magic 8 ball you got as a special needs teenFor real. I agree with you. Those are only the ones I'm aware of but am sure will be many more i don't know of
He found the Midwest winters distasteful - too coldWhat happened to wait and see. The kid is still rehabbing a knee and may not be cleared for spring ball. #dumb
For real. I agree with you. Those are only the ones I'm aware of but am sure will be many more i don't know of
He found the Midwest winters distasteful - too cold
I wanna leave it up to each individual to let the world know of their intentYou got a spreadsheet for that?
Hadn't contributed yet. Was only a true freshmanBye bye to his NIL deal. He didn't contribute on the field so not a big loss.
Couldn't help thinking what a "cool" team we could have had with coaches like Freeze, Frost, and Snow and a player named DeColdest.Apparently he’s not DeColdest.
Couldn't help thinking what a "cool" team we could have had with coaches like Freeze, Frost, and Snow and a player named DeColdest.
We could have based an alternate jersey around this picture. Missed opportunity
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why