Watched Seasons 1&2 on Netflix and now live on the CW. Good stuff and comes no where close to following the book.
That is when I stopped watching.It kind of jumped the shark with the city of light crap. But I like this new threat.
I was surprised how much they got away with in the lesbian scenes. They would never have happened on one of the major broadcast networks...............hey where did you guys go?
Well, I'm sure you would have ZERO interest in watching these two together?
They get it on like donkey kong!Well, I'm sure you would have ZERO interest in watching these two together?
![]()
![]()
I like your thinking!Too bad it wasn't on HBO. Now that would have been something to watch.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight