Let's get some good participation. OFC
Heck no!!! You think he could handle "bread and water" exclusively.....Needs some "Fats" (Thomas) in that diet!!! Lol...Some say Kennedy Meeks is wanted by the FBI for involuntary church destruction, but currently no Federal facility is equipped to contain him.
Anyone who would fart in church is just full of it.![]()
Well I actually do fart in church sometimes but I don't inhale.
Me thinks that some of us are in self denial. I felt bad about my 1st vote and changed it. OFC
Well Sky, this post of yours gives you the new title of "THE FART WHISPERER"!![]()
You need to man up and go ahead a vote.JC.OFC
Honestly Sky, I have never farted in Church, but I will man up and say that one day last winter, when leaving Church, it was so cold outside that "I Farted SnowFlakes"!!!
Go Duke!!
JC-OFC
Now i UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY YOU HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO MANY posts....most are because you use board like a TOYLet's get some good participation. OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6