The Boys - Amazon

May 29, 2004
37,579
26,765
0
I’m not finished with The Boys. The opening scene of Gen V seemed to have some minor spoilers, so I stopped watching after that scene. I can see how some people might have been disturbed by that opening scene, but I found it no more gruesome than a lot of the “splatter” events in The Boys. It’ll be on my watch list.
 

SSS!!!

All-American
Apr 5, 2011
17,655
9,912
77
I’m not finished with The Boys. The opening scene of Gen V seemed to have some minor spoilers, so I stopped watching after that scene. I can see how some people might have been disturbed by that opening scene, but I found it no more gruesome than a lot of the “splatter” events in The Boys. It’ll be on my watch list.
Yeah there are some spoilers. Definitely not more gruesome, just darker.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF