Not wrong but at the same time - typical. Wouldn't you want to encourage people to subscribe?
Not wrong but at the same time - typical. Wouldn't you want to encourage people to subscribe?
That ship has sailed unfortunately. I went through the Sunday paper in about three minutes at my inlaws' yesterday. I get more useful information out of the Madison County Journal and the Northside Sun, both of which can be picked up for free at multiple locations I frequent.
I mean, if most of your graduates are English majors.
I know we like to piss and moan about the CL, but this headline is not wrong.
It’s like they hired a message board troll
Another way they could have been “not wrong” is to have a headline stating how we won the series against a ranked team on the road.
It’s like they hired a message board troll
I'm gonna be the grammar police and point out that I'd really would prefer to see "a couple OF outs" from an alleged newspaper.
I mean, if most of your graduates are English majors, at least you could use a preposition when needed.
Ole Miss was a Gettysburg away from being the world's most prestigious secessionist school. But they powder blue it.
*Click for more*
-T-town Times
I'm gonna be the grammar police and point out that I'd really would prefer to see "a couple OF outs" from an alleged newspaper.
I mean, if most of your graduates are English majors, at least you could use a preposition when needed.
There's a Danny's in Madison County?
There's a difference between English and Journalism majors.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense