Motion seconded.We need garnet foam bricks for MBB, The cheerleaders could hand them out in the concourse before basketball games. LOL
I still haven't gotten Brown's bounce pass attempt vs. Arkansas out of my mind.One day we'll all look back on this season and have a good laugh
I still haven't gotten Brown's bounce pass attempt vs. Arkansas out of my mind.
There's never been another pass in the game of basketball that could be compared to it. I've scoured the internet just trying to find something similar.........seems to be impossible.I kind of which I had seen it, but I'd rather live with your description of it.
Searchin...There's never been another pass in the game of basketball that could be compared to it. I've scoured the internet just trying to find something similar.........seems to be impossible.
Going to be a whileOne day we'll all look back on this season and have a good laugh
Nah…he’s actually shooting the ball….we like to turn it over firstThat guy would be leading the team for FG%.
If turning the ball over was the object of the game...........we would be champions of the world.Nah…he’s actually shooting the ball….we like to turn it over first
Lol….how many times have we seen passes over the years to people who weren’t there. His pass was similar……while a head scratcher, it happens. Now mind you I never did it…but it happens.There's never been another pass in the game of basketball that could be compared to it. I've scoured the internet just trying to find something similar.........seems to be impossible.
Maybe...but @Dod Rangerfield's description of it was hilarious nonetheless.Lol….how many times have we seen passes over the years to people who weren’t there. His pass was similar……while a head scratcher, it happens. Now mind you I never did it…but it happens.
I watched GG drive with no one really on him and just swerve over to the end-line for no reason and step on it. Nothing like beating your man and running out of bounds for no reason. I was like man, court awareness would be nice.
The pass in question was so bad that it went up the tunnel the players come out from. This was a bounce pass from half court, not the top of the key, elbow, or free throw line. FROM HALF COURT!!Lol….how many times have we seen passes over the years to people who weren’t there. His pass was similar……while a head scratcher, it happens. Now mind you I never did it…but it happens.
I watched GG drive with no one really on him and just swerve over to the end-line for no reason and step on it. Nothing like beating your man and running out of bounds for no reason. I was like man, court awareness would be nice.
The pass in question was so bad that it went up the tunnel the players come out from. This was a bounce pass from half court, not the top of the key, elbow, or free throw line. FROM HALF COURT!!
I prefer to think of this as he was “anticipating”…..this helps me sleep betterThe pass in question was so bad that it went up the tunnel the players come out from. This was a bounce pass from half court, not the top of the key, elbow, or free throw line. FROM HALF COURT!!
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
TheBigSpur Football
Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three players to know for South Carolina's next opponent, the Florida Gators
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina staying course through outside pressure, hot seat talks