The definition of "Restraint".

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Biden in his undeniably treasonous statements that Israel should take the "win" and exercise "restraint" by not responding to an all out attack against her (a sovereign nation), has of course lost his mind and is putting the globe at risk of a much wider and more dangerous conflict.

But what do the others calling for restraint, such as Macron, Scholz, and most importantly CentCom Commander General (Retired) Frank McKenzie actually mean?

Their view is way different than that of the befuddled Biden. Their idea of restraint is about target selection, not whether to attack or not. Iran's nuclear sites are now fair game. Their spy ship in the Red Sea is fair game. And IMHO, Nasrallah is fair game. Economic and civilian targets should not be struck (in their view).

It is truly a wonder to me that Liberals still support Biden. I understand why Leftists are lost on all of this, but what of the Libs. Ultimately, Biden has done nothing to secure the Muslim vote in this country, but OMG is he ever driving Jews and Independents to the Right.
He really should be removed from office for playing politics with global security by talking and acting out of both sides of his mouth.

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
Biden in his undeniably treasonous statements that Israel should take the "win" and exercise "restraint" by not responding to an all out attack against her (a sovereign nation), has of course lost his mind and is putting the globe at risk of a much wider and more dangerous conflict.

But what do the others calling for restraint, such as Macron, Scholz, and most importantly CentCom Commander General (Retired) Frank McKenzie actually mean?

Their view is way different than that of the befuddled Biden. Their idea of restraint is about target selection, not whether to attack or not. Iran's nuclear sites are now fair game. Their spy ship in the Red Sea is fair game. And IMHO, Nasrallah is fair game. Economic and civilian targets should not be struck (in their view).

It is truly a wonder to me that Liberals still support Biden. I understand why Leftists are lost on all of this, but what of the Libs. Ultimately, Biden has done nothing to secure the Muslim vote in this country, but OMG is he ever driving Jews and Independents to the Right.
He really should be removed from office for playing politics with global security by talking and acting out of both sides of his mouth.
I’ve asked this question many times. WHY are so many American Jews liberals? And even more bewildering is why do so many of them continue to support Biden, even as Jews are getting terrorized on college campuses? I consider myself to be a caring individual with at least average intelligence. So WHY? I’m incapable of understanding this.

Last edited:

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
Imagine Mexico firing a few thousand rockets into San Diego (adjusting for a bigger population)? Any US president showing "restraint" would be impeached.

Or if a cartel, say, invaded San Diego and murdered, raped, mutilated 40K Americans (again, adjusting Israel's loss by our population). How much "restraint" would we call for?

Last edited:

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Israel will be doing all peace loving democracies a huge favor if they take out Iran's nuclear program.
This cannot be emphasized enough.
Planet earth will be indebted to Israel.

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
According to the above named poster, Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, etc are all victims of unnecessary Israeli violence against innocent civilians. The poor Palestinian people have been the subject of historic abuse by the Israeli govt. If only Israel didn't exist.
Only a delusion cultural maximalists like him could be on the wrong side of judgement here. This is so fundamentally a fight of good( Israel) vs. evil( all of it's enemies.) I guess this is what Israel gets for being an ally of America. All you get from the crazy left is condemnation. These people hate America so much, that they can't possibly support it's friends.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
I’ve asked this question many times. WHY are so many American Jews liberals? And even more bewildering is why do so many of them continue to support Biden, even as Jews are getting terrorized on college campuses? I consider myself to be a caring individual with at least average intelligence. So WHY? I’m incapable of understanding this.
You don't understand, because we are hard to understand. The first mistake that people make is to think Jews are very much alike. We are not.
Secondly, I think your issue is that there has been for a long time a skewed altruism amongst us that seems to fit better with the Democrat Party. Unfortunately, that Democrat Party died in Dallas.

Lastly, I believe I am starting to see the shift you have been expecting. It has taken a Joe Biden to launch this.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Imagine Mexico firing a few thousand rockets into San Diego (adjusting for a bigger population)? Any US president showing "restraint" would be impeached.

Or if a cartel, say, invaded San Diego and murdered, raped, mutilated 40K Americans (again, adjusting Israel's loss by our population). How much "restraint" would we call for?
OR, what if some country without provocation bombed our Naval Base in Honolulu, killed a bunch of sailors, and sank a bunch of ships???

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017

The reason why… today’s liberal democRAT, IS the same as…

a leftist.

a communist.

It’s ONLY, semantics.

Today’s JFK, is considered a right wing extremist.

It’s the liberal democRAT who has betrayed America, and has aligned itself with left wing globalist.

biden and his handlers, aren’t stupid or naive, the ONLY other explanation is…

they know what they are doing.

They. Are. Evil.

Convince me I’m wrong.

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
OR, what if some country without provocation bombed our Naval Base in Honolulu, killed a bunch of sailors, and sank a bunch of ships???

I take your point and I do not want to quibble, but to say that Pearl Harbor was attacked “without provocation” is stretching the truth by a country mile. The Japanese had plenty of reason to attack the US because of our agressive economic embargoes on Japan.

There is plenty of authenticated 411 out there that now gives clear proof that we were intentionally inciting Japan to attack and that the attack on Pearl Harbor came as no surprise to Washington DC.

Reactions: SouthbayTrojan91

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Lefty congressWOMAN and you are being generous. She's a progressive anti-Semite.

Those pesky anti-semites are at it again. How big of a dope must one be to continue to use that tired trope?

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Those pesky anti-semites are at it again. How big of a dope must one be to continue to use that tired trope?

Did you ever consider that you have no clue to a culture you don't understand? You are a simpleton for posting the stuff you do. It is indeed not at all what you make of it. It is absurd that much of what you post comes from Hamas sympathizers.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
I take your point and I do not want to quibble, but to say that Pearl Harbor was attacked “without provocation” is stretching the truth by a country mile. The Japanese had plenty of reason to attack the US because of our agressive economic embargoes on Japan.

There is plenty of authenticated 411 out there that now gives clear proof that we were intentionally inciting Japan to attack and that the attack on Pearl Harbor came as no surprise to Washington DC.
My father who was at Pearl Harbor, and eventually retired as a Lt Cdr USN Intelligence, talked with me about your "411". It's not quite as you have been told. (Somewhere in between might be closer).

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
He isn't gullible. He hates America and it's allies.
Actually, he is both as well as an absolute antisemite. He also has no clue to the extensive anti Israel propaganda networks that have been in operation for years and years.

I have mentioned that my son had to shoot (and kill) young teen boys in Gaza in 2009 (Operation Cast Lead). They were sent by Hamas against he and his comrades at night with grenades. Night time is as day to IDF Paratroopers with their night vision. Hamas used the deaths of these boys in their jeans and t-shirts to proclaim that the IDF was committing war crimes by killing "non combatant children". They are beyond evil, and the fool Troypwr propagates their crap like a Palestinian handing out candy on 9/11. How stupid it is to fall into such a thing. But then again, look how many idiots around the world who are protesting In Favor of terrorists who are actually worse than the Nazis were.

Besides hating America, and hating Jews, he is ignorant and a fool.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Did you ever consider that you have no clue to a culture you don't understand? You are a simpleton for posting the stuff you do. It is indeed not at all what you make of it. It is absurd that much of what you post comes from Hamas sympathizers.

You're a deluded liar. The following is yet another Jew speaking truth. Something with which you have a loose relationship.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
You're a deluded liar. The following is yet another Jew speaking truth. Something with which you have a loose relationship.

I posted a similar thing yesterday. Is there anyone who wants these wars other than Netanyahu. Its Putin and Netanyahu, trying to hang on to power with wars. End this and get the hostages back, there is just no final that outcome will end better. The Muslim nations will not just hand over Gaza to Israel.

Reactions: troypwr

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
The reason why… today’s liberal democRAT, IS the same as…

a leftist.

a communist.

It’s ONLY, semantics.

Today’s JFK, is considered a right wing extremist.

It’s the liberal democRAT who has betrayed America, and has aligned itself with left wing globalist.

biden and his handlers, aren’t stupid or naive, the ONLY other explanation is…

they know what they are doing.

They. Are. Evil.

Convince me I’m wrong.
No need to. Your assessment is s correct.

Reactions: Trojan JST

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017

No, the one who is deluded is you. You have been overwhelming "gaslighted". Part of this is your own fault for wanting to hear what your itching ears want to hear. The real problem is though, that you in turn pass the crap on. For this, you are evil.

Stupidly evil.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Is there anyone who wants these wars other than Netanyahu. Its Putin and Netanyahu, trying to hang on to power with wars. End this and get the hostages back, there is just no final that outcome will end better. The Muslim nations will not just hand over Gaza to Israel.
Huh? Virtually all of Israel realizes that the terror must be eradicated. Many, many Americans feel the same way, as well as rational people around the world. Yes, Putin wants bloodshed, why is this a surprise? Oh yeah, you're still hanging onto the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. Which was also total gaslighting.

You said you posted yesterday, and I asked you, "Where were you October 7th.??? You didn't answer. You have three choices here. Deny it happened, try to justify it, or ignore it. The fourth choice of condemning it and seeking the termination of Hamas is simply not within your established "morals".

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
I posted a similar thing yesterday. Is there anyone who wants these wars other than Netanyahu. Its Putin and Netanyahu, trying to hang on to power with wars. End this and get the hostages back, there is just no final that outcome will end better. The Muslim nations will not just hand over Gaza to Israel.

Oh but NO…

A MUCH better outcome would be…

Level “Gaza,” pave it, then turn it into a parking lot.

Until then, the arabs will be fighting for ONE cause…

“from the River to the Sea.”

IMG_4419.jpeg

Last edited:

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Huh? Virtually all of Israel realizes that the terror must be eradicated. Many, many Americans feel the same way, as well as rational people around the world. Yes, Putin wants bloodshed, why is this a surprise? Oh yeah, you're still hanging onto the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. Which was also total gaslighting.

You said you posted yesterday, and I asked you, "Where were you October 7th.??? You didn't answer. You have three choices here. Deny it happened, try to justify it, or ignore it. The fourth choice of condemning it and seeking the termination of Hamas is simply not within your established "morals".
I think a 30:1 kill ratio is enough to send a message

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
I think a 30:1 kill ratio is enough to send a message
Israel doesn't want to send a message anymore than we did after Pearl Harbor. You have no concept whatsoever of evil and that it cannot be allowed to fester and regrow. My son was in Gaza in 2009, and now he is called up again. It is not a ratio game. It is good vs evil, and the evil must be eradicated.

OMG, RATIO!! Raping and killing women, beheading and burning babies, what the hell ratio does that call for in your mind?

BTW, of those who escaped the massacre at the Nova concert, their suicide toll surpassed 50 this week!!! Your friggin' brain just doesn't work right at all.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
The Muslim nations don't give one flying f about Gaza.
Palestinians were kicked out of Jordan and Egypt built a damm impressive wall to keep them out.

You know who the Jordanian and Saudi leaders hate the most? Iran.

Reactions: Pudly76

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Israel doesn't want to send a message anymore than we did after Pearl Harbor. You have no concept whatsoever of evil and that it cannot be allowed to fester and regrow. My son was in Gaza in 2009, and now he is called up again. It is not a ratio game. It is good vs evil, and the evil must be eradicated.

OMG, RATIO!! Raping and killing women, beheading and burning babies, what the hell ratio does that call for in your mind?

BTW, of those who escaped the massacre at the Nova concert, their suicide toll surpassed 50 this week!!! Your friggin' brain just doesn't work right at all.
Netanyahu is a sociopath and cares nothing about human life. I hope the US stays out of it.

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017

I am convinced there is no hope for you. You are completely without redemption. I think Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea or Iran would be better suited for your needs
Netanyahu is a sociopath and cares nothing about human life. I hope the US stays out of it.
Coming from someone who thinks Biden is a great President. That's all you need to know

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
I am convinced there is no hope for you. You are completely without redemption. I think Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea or Iran would be better suited for your needs

Coming from someone who thinks Biden is a great President. That's all you need to know
I never said Biden was a great president, but I would think he would not use starvation as a military weapon.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
I never said Biden was a great president, but I would think he would not use starvation as a military weapon.
He wouldn't use anything as a military weapon.

Hamas can end this tomorrow, if they want. Israel can't allow this to happen again...and you're stretching the definition of "civilian" here. We paid billions to finance Hamas building all those tunnels under hospitals. Not sure what they expected.

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
No, you are on the wrong side of truth as usual. Netanyahu did not send in terrorists with machine guns to a peaceful music concert on motorized hang gliders to assassinate women ands children along with raping women and dragging their dead bodies behind cars and also taking hostages. Wake up dude.......The sociopath whom you have not denounced is a the bloodthirsty sadist that planned this attack on innocent people. Netanyahu cares about life which is why he is exterminating these vile terrorists for once and for all. Grab yourself a dish rag and go march with the other idiots.

Latest posts