The Donald absolutely crushed Super Tuesday!

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
And in related election news....

"Senate candidate Katie Porter, D-Calif., on Wednesday suggested that the California primary race was rigged by "an onslaught of billionaires" after losing to her Democratic opponent, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

The progressive Democrat did not win a single county, earning a statewide total of just under 14%. She finished nearly twenty points behind both Schiff and Republican candidate Steve Garvey and came in third place in Orange County, which she has represented since 2019.

In a post on X, formerly known as Twitter, Porter said her supporters "had the establishment running scared – withstanding 3 to 1 in TV spending and an onslaught of billionaires spending millions to rig this election."

A progressive who utilized ballot box stuffing is complaining about CA election results. Lol.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Dems are not delusional about how bad Biden is....they know it but its about hating and fearing Trump so much they would literally vote for a deceased Joe Biden over Trump. Their hate for Trump is stronger than their love for this country.
100% correct. They don't care that Biden is destroying this country. At least the mean tweets are gone.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

I have posted this before. But I saw this first hand. Did not happen to me but while I was in the polling place in 2020, 3 times it happened while I was there. That is correct. THREE TIMES. I was there for maybe 15-20 minutes including the waiting in line part.
I just saw another clip from this pack of idiots whose collective brain power couldn't motivate a prisoner on death row to walk out the prison door. They were literally cackling over the idea that in Virginia, voters indicated at exit polls that immigration was their #1 concern. Madcow laughing that Virginia does have a border with West Virginia. WTF. They are disgusting and sick and horrible representatives of the female gender.
agreed. their collective IQ would not hit tripple digits.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

I really don't understand these people.
What are the choices?
1. They really are stupid to the point of wondering how they don't drown when it rains
2. They know what they are saying is complete BS, but lying is just a small price to pay to ensure your religious sect wins
3. Mental illness

Ok, I guess there is a 4th choice: ALL THE ABOVE

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
Ballot harvesting made a difference in the Presidential election. Where ? Prove it . You can’t.
How did changing voting rules because of covid favor Dems over Repubs. Prove it. You can’t.
Those American citizens who may not have an ID could vote . How did that favor the Dems over the Repubs. You know that for a fact or is it just bs to disenfranchise poor or old people who may not have an id who normally vote for Dems. You know straight up illegals are not going to the polls to vote . And if some did , how many do you think that was . A few hundred maybe. Stop trying to prove that ballot stuffing in a few local elections equates to a national problem.

Speaking of DNA . What idiot is voting for a guy who literally tried to steal the last election .

Truth telling is not a left wing value but it is a right wing value. How in the fu-k can you make that comment when Trump is your guy. ARE YOU SERIOUS. Dude is still saying the election was stolen . Come on man
1000% stolen. Won’t waste my time showing you the evidence. You wouldn’t believe it if it dickslapped you in the head.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
I have posted this before. But I saw this first hand. Did not happen to me but while I was in the polling place in 2020, 3 times it happened while I was there. That is correct. THREE TIMES. I was there for maybe 15-20 minutes including the waiting in line part.

agreed. their collective IQ would not hit tripple digits.
The guy in front of me went ballistic when he found out he and his wife already voted. She died a couple of years prior.

Fun stuff

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
Ballot harvesting made a difference in the Presidential election. Where ? Prove it . You can’t.
How did changing voting rules because of covid favor Dems over Repubs. Prove it. You can’t.
Those American citizens who may not have an ID could vote . How did that favor the Dems over the Repubs. You know that for a fact or is it just bs to disenfranchise poor or old people who may not have an id who normally vote for Dems. You know straight up illegals are not going to the polls to vote . And if some did , how many do you think that was . A few hundred maybe. Stop trying to prove that ballot stuffing in a few local elections equates to a national problem.

Speaking of DNA . What idiot is voting for a guy who literally tried to steal the last election .

Truth telling is not a left wing value but it is a right wing value. How in the fu-k can you make that comment when Trump is your guy. ARE YOU SERIOUS. Dude is still saying the election was stolen . Come on man
Are you suggesting that, our of 330M folks, there is a single person anywhere that doesn't have ID? Interesting. Delusional, but cute.

Reactions: Pudly76

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
And in related election news....

"Senate candidate Katie Porter, D-Calif., on Wednesday suggested that the California primary race was rigged by "an onslaught of billionaires" after losing to her Democratic opponent, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

The progressive Democrat did not win a single county, earning a statewide total of just under 14%. She finished nearly twenty points behind both Schiff and Republican candidate Steve Garvey and came in third place in Orange County, which she has represented since 2019.

In a post on X, formerly known as Twitter, Porter said her supporters "had the establishment running scared – withstanding 3 to 1 in TV spending and an onslaught of billionaires spending millions to rig this election."

A progressive who utilized ballot box stuffing is complaining about CA election results. Lol.
Yep. Schiff spending millions to trash Garvey is somehow an "onslaught of billionaires rigging the system against her. Got it.

I'd bet that nearly all of those millions came from employee unions, so if they count as billionaires...

Reactions: Ride Fly

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
Trump in perfect health

So he's not a doctor?????

• Haha

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Former President Donald Trump announced via Truth Social Wednesday he will be hosting a “live play by play” of President Joe Biden’s Thursday State of the Union address.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Former President Donald Trump announced via Truth Social Wednesday he will be hosting a “live play by play” of President Joe Biden’s Thursday State of the Union address.
So did Tucker Carlson, well actually he said he’d have a live response..

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Are you suggesting that, our of 330M folks, there is a single person anywhere that doesn't have ID? Interesting. Delusional, but cute.
Not sure about what your point is ? Guess maybe if they could get to the voting center to vote they should be able to get to the dmv to get and I’d?
How much to watch ?

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
My question is, if Haley goes third party, who would it affect the most? It doesn’t look like she would be able to pull too many Republican votes away from Trump.
I don't know actually, but RFK Jr is their Ross Perot. That has been proven by a number of polls already, whereas Haley is a mixed bag. She wants to remain a thorn in the side and KochBros and the Lincoln Clubs may have paid her to do so. One thing is for sure, she proved she doesn't want to work for a living anymore. It's too easy to get paid to snivel in politics.

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
I have a little bit of a different take on the utter rubbish being pumped out by liberal media commentators, like the idiots on The View.

They’ve been nonstop spreading this swill about Trump for almost 8 years now. To the extent that there are those who have chosen to believe that rubbish, for the most part they bought in long ago. They’re not winning many new Believers these days.

Factually they are driving people away who are sick and tired of the blatant and obvious hatred, lies and false conspiracies that they have tried to lay at the Donald’s feet.

Most Americans are fair minded, and they want to see others treated even handedly. The way the Democrats have gone after Trump in a very personal way attempting to destroy the man by weaponizing federal and state government agencies against Trump like some 19th-century Central American banana republic simply isn’t sitting very well with multitudes of Americans; some of whom in a fair and honest political climate would usually be voting Democrat.

While it’s upsetting to hear all of that crap, at this point I think it’s helping Trump, not hurting him.
Very good observations. AND given the timing of their TDS genesis, it seems to me that it was once born out of simple jealousy. He went from admired TV show host to orange man bad as soon as he actually decided to run for POTUS. All the staged BS afterward was spurred on by the deep state actors. So everyone should vote for Trump now just to return the rule of law to normal. Those losers are going scorched earth because they are pathetic jealous idiots who cannot field a decent candidate. Their dystopian puppet regime consists of Obo hold overs manipulating a corpse and a cackling hen word salad chef. They feel OK to trash the country now with their "ends justify the means" crap. They need to wallow in defeat and their own medicine.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
Not sure about what your point is ? Guess maybe if they could get to the voting center to vote they should be able to get to the dmv to get and I’d?
How much to watch ?
I was wondering if you really believe that there are any people--legal citizens, that is--who don't have an ID? Or that elections are more secure if we don't require IDs to vote. Or that folks that are too stupid to get an ID should vote in the first place?

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
I was wondering if you really believe that there are any people--legal citizens, that is--who don't have an ID? Or that elections are more secure if we don't require IDs to vote. Or that folks that are too stupid to get an ID should vote in the first place?

That’s the whole point. That’s why they don’t wanna require identification cards and physical polling stations. If they were to go along with that, then how could they ever get their 20 million illegal alien votes counted? Mail-in ballots work perfectly for them.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
That’s the whole point. That’s why they don’t wanna require identification cards and physical polling stations. If they were to go along with that, then how could they ever get their 20 million illegal alien votes counted? Mail-in ballots work perfectly for them.
The usual argument lefties make is a racist one: that blacks are too stupid to get an ID, so it's unfair to require them to show one. Conservatives don't share that condescension.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
This thread. You clowns are actually serious with this crapola...

[
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Actually how many “ illegal citizens “ , not citizens without identification do you think voted in the last election ? Do you think it “ changed the results of the presidential election?

I

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
The usual argument lefties make is a racist one: that blacks are too stupid to get an ID, so it's unfair to require them to show one. Conservatives don't share that condescension.
Which lefty are you quoting on the “ they’re too stupid to get an I’d “. The bottom 5 states in education scores are Alabama , West Virginia, Oklahoma, Texas , Mississippi. Just so you know where STUPID LIVES.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
Which lefty are you quoting on the “ they’re too stupid to get an I’d “. The bottom 5 states in education scores are Alabama , West Virginia, Oklahoma, Texas , Mississippi. Just so you know where STUPID LIVES.
Grammar. Learn it.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
Then what is the argument that requiring an ID suppresses black turnout?

• Haha

Latest posts