Am I the only one who literally wants to vomit every time some dubs our incoming kids this?
He is the absolute worst. Every time he opens his mouth I want to chin check him.Please no. I don’t think I can stomach that many replays of Jalen Rose and listen to his commentary on the subject.
It’s not just you. No way on God’s green earth do 5 freshmen start.I was thinking that Baker is not a starter at the moment, but that may just be me. I would think Bolden starts with White, Baker, Javin, Goldwire, and the slim reaper coming off the bench.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects