It has been three or so years since my last flu. This one is straight kicking me in the junk repeatedly. Anyone else had it?
If you have HBO, all seasons of GOT and the Wire are on demand there. Seems like almost every series they ever did is. Didn't see Six Feet Under listed though.Oh, and what are some Netflix and Hulu offerings I can binge watch until all this sand removes itself from my ******?
Pablo Escobar story as told by DEA agent .. Not a documentary but based on real happenings.I have not seen Turn or Narcos. What is Turn about? Am I correct to assume Narcos is some kind of drama about drug trafficking?
I have not seen Turn or Narcos. What is Turn about? Am I correct to assume Narcos is some kind of drama about drug trafficking?
I have never had the flu
Just never gotten it. Never got the shot either.How is that possible? I'm truly jealous. I'm over it now. My fever finally broke Monday.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight