The cartoon reenactments make them great!it was good...disappointed by the cartoon re-enactments ...2 Escobars is the best 30 for 30
it was good...disappointed by the cartoon re-enactments ...2 Escobars is the best 30 for 30
He ain’t no Wilt but tried to be.Over 10000 women said Woooo
From what I could tell his in-ring persona was him, just an exaggerated version of the real Ric Flair.It was awesome, but also sad in a way....guy never knew how to separate from his in-ring persona
That' a slow Saturday for most around here15 drinks a day, ouch.
it was good...disappointed by the cartoon re-enactments ...2 Escobars is the best 30 for 30
For 20 years......how does he still have a liver!?15 drinks a day, ouch.
Dude. The guy was a fake wrestler (pause, reflect) who turned his back on his children. Pathetic is the word I would use to describe Flair. He couldn't spend time with his wife and kids because he "was a World Champion"? Are you effing kidding me Rick Flair?! A world champion of make believe? Seriously? Wow. Good Lord...I would have been more impressed if he had taken his kids to church just one day. His daughter, who has gotten into the "wresting" is totally hot though, so there's that.Best 30 for 30? Abso-effing-lutely!
Truly an American icon.
You can play with your WWF dolls. I'm fine with being on the other side.Everyone else on the internet: laughing, joking, talking abt how awesome Flair is.
Feminsts and suckeye fans: offended, triggered, Flair sucks - he didnt take his kids to church.
You can play with your WWF dolls. I'm fine with being on the other side.
You can play with your WWF dolls. I'm fine with being on the other side.
That one is way up there. I really enjoyed "The Best That Never Was." Dupree seemed like a good dude, but was lazy and horribly naive. The one about the Huskers was.....Oh wait....Haven't seen the Flair one yet, but my vote for greatest 30 For 30 is Pony Exce$$.
I finally saw the OJ five-part series. That one was really good. I was only 8 at the time, so had very little awareness of what happened, just what I heard.Haven't seen the Flair one yet, but my vote for greatest 30 For 30 is Pony Exce$$.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC