The New Lounge

Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
Same with this thread. It wouldn't be 610 pages if the opinions were the same.
OMFG, your idiotic, oblivious hypocrisy... You're saying that as if you value any different opinions at all. People who disagree with you here are damn near always called "mentally unstable," "mentally ill," "delusional," "brainwashed sheep," "evil to the bone," "as bad as pedophiles," "the worst poster here," and whatever other hackneyed, yuck-yuck-har-har dip**** redneck cliché du jour you picked up from Lizard Lick Towing.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
This poor child will be forever scarred. Sacrificed on the altar of pc virtue? Mom should be in jail.
"Deliberately sent daughter to troubled schools"? You mean like millions of poor people across the country? You mean like millions of people across the country who invest in their neighborhoods on principle?

The kid is 16. Maybe you should wait until your kids hit puberty before you pearl-clutch about how bad teens think their parents are. Maybe for your kids it'll be that you only bought them used American cars when they get their licenses.

Pretty f'ed up privilege-showing, kd.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
The best thing democrats have going for them is protecting by the corporate media. If AOC were a Republican she wouldn’t even win a race to be the local sewage commissioner.
Yuck-yuck-har-har! :rolleyes:

Our own resident Natalie Harp wannabe says Democrats are propped up by, and puppets for, corporate media. :ROFLMAO:
 

dukesince91

All-American
Mar 16, 2012
3,717
6,701
98
"Deliberately sent daughter to troubled schools"? You mean like millions of poor people across the country? You mean like millions of people across the country who invest in their neighborhoods on principle?

The kid is 16. Maybe you should wait until your kids hit puberty before you pearl-clutch about how bad teens think their parents are. Maybe for your kids it'll be that you only bought them used American cars when they get their licenses.

Pretty f'ed up privilege-showing, kd.
Man, you’ve got some serious issues. I hope I used the proper pronoun. You call Mac an anti-Christian, like you know everything. Only God knows who truly is and isn’t. You need to read the Bible, especially Revelation. The Muslims have taken over the East and their sights are on us, but I’m sure you will laugh it off as the one who thinks he knows better than the rest of us.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
Man, you’ve got some serious issues. I hope I used the proper pronoun. You call Mac an anti-Christian, like you know everything. Only God knows who truly is and isn’t. You need to read the Bible, especially Revelation. The Muslims have taken over the East and their sights are on us, but I’m sure you will laugh it off as the one who thinks he knows better than the rest of us.
I don't know everything. I've been very clear in laying out exactly why mac is anti-Christian. Well, anti-Jesus, I should say. He fits in perfectly with today's anti-Jesus evangelical Christians.

See my last post re: end times. No one knows the timing of the Lord, so prophecies about end times are inherently blasphemous. And we're damn sure not supposed to rush into them. How is what our sitting President and VP say about that not far more dangerous than anything some outgunned Ayatollah has ever said?
 

KDSTONE

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2004
6,096
4,013
40
"Deliberately sent daughter to troubled schools"? You mean like millions of poor people across the country? You mean like millions of people across the country who invest in their neighborhoods on principle?

The kid is 16. Maybe you should wait until your kids hit puberty before you pearl-clutch about how bad teens think their parents are. Maybe for your kids it'll be that you only bought them used American cars when they get their licenses.

Pretty f'ed up privilege-showing, kd.
I’ve already addressed that my daughters are in college so they hit puberty a while back. Maybe we should just leave our kids out of it.
The rest of your post isn’t worth a response.
 

KDSTONE

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2004
6,096
4,013
40
MAGA is a death cult. A political party that has been taken over by MAGA is a death cult.

"Carlson recounted a meeting with Trump in which, he says, Trump dismissed his concerns about the Iran war by saying, 'We'll all die anyway.' "

"JD Vance says he’s doing ‘God’s work – and if that leads to the end times, OK’ "

**** your criticism of msm/left-leaning media. They're quotes from the undeniably conservative Tucker Carlson and the sitting VPOTUS.
We’ve already addressed that Carlson is a nutter. He makes sh- up all the time. Even your references are getting sketchy. Who are you going to use next? Candace Owens? Alex Jones?
 

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,980
14,014
107
Yuck-yuck-har-har! :rolleyes:

Our own resident Natalie Harp wannabe says Democrats are propped up by, and puppets for, corporate media. :ROFLMAO:
Ladies and gentlemen, the nut has re entered the building. Now with emojis. The laughing ones where you’re laughing at your own comment are masterpieces. Sheesh.

You’re a lost soul. Not sure if it was alcohol or medication related, but I see you must have passed out for about 30 hours. Based on these posts within the last hour or so, it appears today may be just as rocky as Thursday night.

If anyone is close to you, maybe they’ll take you out for a ride and let you get some sun. Roll the window down and enjoy Datt.
 
Last edited:

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,980
14,014
107
OMFG, your idiotic, oblivious hypocrisy... You're saying that as if you value any different opinions at all. People who disagree with you here are damn near always called "mentally unstable," "mentally ill," "delusional," "brainwashed sheep," "evil to the bone," "as bad as pedophiles," "the worst poster here," and whatever other hackneyed, yuck-yuck-har-har dip**** redneck cliché du jour you picked up from Lizard Lick Towing.
Yep. Point proven. Please don’t drink anymore, or I hope you can get leveled back out on your meds. You’ve always been mentally unstable, but you’re a train wreck right now.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
I’ve already addressed that my daughters are in college so they hit puberty a while back. Maybe we should just leave our kids out of it.
The rest of your post isn’t worth a response.
I'd forgotten their genders, too.

Yeah, no response to calling out your bull**** pearl-clutching over a 16-year-old's anger at her mom is basically slinking away from your stupid statement without any accountability.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
Ladies and gentlemen, the nut has re entered the building. Now with emojis. The laughing ones where you’re laughing at your own comment are masterpieces. Sheesh.

You’re a lost soul. Not sure if it was alcohol or medication related, but I see you must have passed out for about 30 hours. Based on these posts within the last hour or so, it appears today may be just as rocky as Thursday night.

If anyone is close to you, maybe they’ll take you out for a ride and let you get some sun. Roll the window down and enjoy Datt.
I'm laughing at you, clown.
You've shared publicly that your ex-wife suffers from severe enough mental health issues that a dip**** bigot like you had full custody. But your cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy is so all-consuming you use made up mental health issues as slurs to taunt others with. I wonder how that's shown up in your parenting.
 

KDSTONE

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2004
6,096
4,013
40
I'd forgotten their genders, too.

Yeah, no response to calling out your bull**** pearl-clutching over a 16-year-old's anger at her mom is basically slinking away from your stupid statement without any accountability.
Accountable for what? Sharing an opinion you don’t like?
You act like this is a teenager throwing a fit because she can’t hang out with her friends until 1am and not a case of a selfish mother damaging her child irreparably to make a political point. Years of learning loss that will never be recovered. Not being taught. Papers routinely not graded. This isn’t about funding; it’s about accountability.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
Yep. Point proven. Please don’t drink anymore, or I hope you can get leveled back out on your meds. You’ve always been mentally unstable, but you’re a train wreck right now.
Direct quotes from you. I guess they would make someone look unstable if you are such a dumb*** you don't recognize your own words.

No lies anywhere in my post. I've called you on your extremism and hyperbole for years. You never acknowledge anything redeeming in anyone you strongly disagree with, yet you'd have us believe you value difference of opinion? lol @ you, you oblivious, stupid, pos bigot.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
Accountable for what? Sharing an opinion you don’t like?
You act like this is a teenager throwing a fit because she can’t hang out with her friends until 1am and not a case of a selfish mother damaging her child irreparably to make a political point. Years of learning loss that will never be recovered. Not being taught. Papers routinely not graded. This isn’t about funding; it’s about accountability.
You act as if standing on principle is merely making a political point.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
We’ve already addressed that Carlson is a nutter. He makes sh- up all the time. Even your references are getting sketchy. Who are you going to use next? Candace Owens? Alex Jones?
If it comes from me, the source is inherently awful, so I dgaf. Y'all throw out unvetted propaganda all the time but it's only other's links that are sus. You alone also use highly credible, well-vetted sources from time to time, KD. The NY Post is not one of them.

And our f'ing President himself is an absolute nutter who makes **** up all the time, more than anyone. Let's see if he denies what Carlson said at all. No slight is ever too small for him to address. The only things he ever lets slide are where he'd have to submit evidence to prove slander or libel. Let's see if VP Vance denies direct quotes.

Our President says who cares since we all die anyway, and our VP says if his actions bring about the end of the world, so be it. But you wanna focus on Carlson?
 

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,980
14,014
107
Direct quotes from you. I guess they would make someone look unstable if you are such a dumb*** you don't recognize your own words.

No lies anywhere in my post. I've called you on your extremism and hyperbole for years. You never acknowledge anything redeeming in anyone you strongly disagree with, yet you'd have us believe you value difference of opinion? lol @ you, you oblivious, stupid, pos bigot.
Yes I think you’ve proven who you are by taking sides with pedophiles. Had you said something like yes, this is a major issue, but I didn’t like how the movie was made, and who was the main actor, that would have been a little different. But not you. Being the left wing nut job you are, you chose to only critique the movie and actor. Your anger towards conservatives has you blinded to any capability of being rational. You’re also extremely unstable. I don’t deny how I feel about you. You’re angry, bitter, and delusional. And this was before your mental breakdown Thursday night. I mean everything I’ve typed here about you, and you’ve shown your true colors.

Never, and I mean never, have I brought your family into any of these back and forths we have had. Many turn uglier than they should, but you took it to a new low the other night . You only spewed your venom in an attempt to try and embarrass or hurt me. Not gonna work. The few posters on here that have common sense, they see how hurt you are.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ghost of Dattier

DuckDevil

Sophomore
Nov 24, 2025
475
151
43
Yes I think you’ve proven who you are by taking sides with pedophiles. Had you said something like yes, this is a major issue, but I didn’t like how the movie was made, and who was the main actor, that would have been a little different. But not you. Being the left wing nut job you are, you chose to only critique the movie and actor. Your anger towards conservatives has you blinded to any capability of being rational. You’re also extremely unstable. I don’t deny how I feel about you. You’re angry, bitter, and delusional. And this was before your mental breakdown Thursday night. I mean everything I’ve typed here about you, and you’ve shown your true colors.

Never, and I mean never, have I brought your family into any of these back and forths we have had. Many turn uglier than they should, but you took it to a new low the other night . You only spewed your venom in an attempt to try and embarrass or hurt me. Not gonna work. The few posters on here that have common sense, they see how hurt you are.
Such a weird post. You love pedophiles and always run cover for them. Donald Trump has been illegally concealing the Epstein files for months to protect himself and his pedophile friends from justice. He moved Ghislaine Maxwell to a minimum security prison to buy her silence. I fully expect him to grant her a pardon on his way out, which you will 100% justify.

How can you, of all people, accuse anyone else of supporting pedophiles with a straight face?
 

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,980
14,014
107
Such a weird post. You love pedophiles and always run cover for them. Donald Trump has been illegally concealing the Epstein files for months to protect himself and his pedophile friends from justice. He moved Ghislaine Maxwell to a minimum security prison to buy her silence. I fully expect him to grant her a pardon on his way out, which you will 100% justify.

How can you, of all people, accuse anyone else of supporting pedophiles with a straight face?
Not sure kid how I can be any clearer. I’ve said if it’s found that he was involved, I would call him a pedo. But until then, you’ll have to forgive me for not trusting what you have claimed. I’ve said this repeatedly, but you’re wanting me to defend him so you can go into your attack mode.

You can’t be taken seriously. None of you extremists can. It’s because most of you are sheep to the propaganda media. And they’re nothing but liars. Read the above paragraph again as reference for why I’m saying what I am here.

What’s strange though is you won’t admit ol Datt lost the few marbles he did have the other night, and showed back up a day and half later spewing more nonsense. Don’t be scared to call him out. Deep down you know he was unhinged.

If not, you’re AS sick as he is. Sadly, this is the option I’m betting.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ghost of Dattier
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
Yes I think you’ve proven who you are by taking sides with pedophiles. Had you said something like yes, this is a major issue, but I didn’t like how the movie was made, and who was the main actor, that would have been a little different. But not you. Being the left wing nut job you are, you chose to only critique the movie and actor. Your anger towards conservatives has you blinded to any capability of being rational. You’re also extremely unstable. I don’t deny how I feel about you. You’re angry, bitter, and delusional. And this was before your mental breakdown Thursday night. I mean everything I’ve typed here about you, and you’ve shown your true colors.

Never, and I mean never, have I brought your family into any of these back and forths we have had. Many turn uglier than they should, but you took it to a new low the other night . You only spewed your venom in an attempt to try and embarrass or hurt me. Not gonna work. The few posters on here that have common sense, they see how hurt you are.
Not demanding the party you voted for release the full unredacted Epstein Files and being increasingly ambivalent about it as our President trains you to consider it all a Democratic hoax is taking the side of pedophiles. Critiquing a movie while failing to meet your secret litmus test for condemning trafficking to your secret liking is not.

I've stated how it got to that point and acknowledged it as a rare breaking point for me. I've expressed remorse for violating my own values; I dgaf about your feelings. It's ALLLLLLLL personal coming from you, mac. You're too f'ing stupid to stick to issues, so you make it about the person w/ your lazy, ignorant clichés and strawmen.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
Not sure kid how I can be any clearer. I’ve said if it’s found that he was involved, I would call him a pedo. But until then, you’ll have to forgive me for not trusting what you have claimed. I’ve said this repeatedly, but you’re wanting me to defend him so you can go into your attack mode.

You can’t be taken seriously. None of you extremists can. It’s because most of you are sheep to the propaganda media. And they’re nothing but liars. Read the above paragraph again as reference for why I’m saying what I am here.

What’s strange though is you won’t admit ol Datt lost the few marbles he did have the other night, and showed back up a day and half later spewing more nonsense. Don’t be scared to call him out. Deep down you know he was unhinged.

If not, you’re AS sick as he is. Sadly, this is the option I’m betting.
In the same breath, you have previously claimed you would condemn our President if he is revealed to be a pedo... AND claimed it would all be fake news. That's already priming the pump to make excuses for him.

A fellow liberal who doesn't call me out is as sick as I am? See, you make no f'ing sense, mac. Never do. You're too stupid and uneducated to differentiate between things. In order for anything to be the worst, a whole buncha other bad stuff has to be less bad. You're the stupidest regular poster in this thread by far. Now take note: I won't ever say that about any other poster. It's just you.

And the hypocrisy of demanding another liberal call me on my bs when you've remained silent and even joined in when other conservatives go rogue. You and kd are very fond of playing the not-my-brother's-keeper card when it's brought to your attention directly, but expect every liberal to do that to your satisfaction damn near every day.
 

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,980
14,014
107
In the same breath, you have previously claimed you would condemn our President if he is revealed to be a pedo... AND claimed it would all be fake news. That's already priming the pump to make excuses for him.

A fellow liberal who doesn't call me out is as sick as I am
Let me be clear with you too, but I think your brain is still foggy from the aftermaths of your self ruination. I've said if it's proven, but we know how your side of the news is. Like I said, that's been proven. That's not making excuses, and all with common sense would agree to not trust the corporate media.

Yes, your fellow lib was silent on the mental episode you had a few days ago, choosing to say I've been mean to his buddy. Yeah, I haven't been nice. Guilty. You aren't a saint either. But Thursday? You were under some influence. He's too dumb or loyal to admit it.
 
Oct 27, 2025
807
248
43
It really hasn't been proven. Our President has been calling it fake news for more than a decade without ever offering any proof and you've parroted it blindly while calling others sheep. Everyone knows there are lots of problems w/ msm, but you think every single last thing they say is a lie, unless it happens to concur with things you believe are true. It's your extremism yet again.

Why should anyone jump to acknowledge things you want them to? It doesn't buy any good will because you still persist w/ the bull**** extremism about how we're as bad as pedophiles, evil to the bone, how every liberal who has ever been here is the dumbest person here, etc.

I've admitted I went off the rails the other night. I don't gaf how it made you feel.
 

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,980
14,014
107
I’m an extremist. Haha. You admit there’s problems with the msm, but only when it's Fox News. So it's just empty words from you. That much is fact, especially after what we've seen from the left leaning sites the last ten years.

You admitting that you went off the rails really doesn’t mean a lot either. We all read it before you realized how bad you were. Had you been able to delete it, you would have. In years past, you just took a little break from the board when you started to wobble. Not this time. And sadly, your behavior Thursday night confirmed what I've known for years, I just couldn't ever prove it before then. Which is, you're mentally unstable.

Very similar to what we said about Biden for years.
 
Last edited:
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6