i expect 12-13 to play this gameLast guaranteed win of the year....in theory.
I'd like to think the tinkering is over and we're going with our best lineup the rest of the way. If so, RU should win by 20. But if Pike is still tinkering, RU wins by single digits.
I challenge this board to not find fault or complain at all if we win this game. Enjoy it because you'll have lots to complain about from here on out.
I miss the days of Aiden Terry and Luke Nathan. Nathan would probably be a legit rotation player on this team.i expect 12-13 to play this game
I don't accept the challenge. If we win tonight 63-57 there will be plenty of complainers, and I'll be one. On the other hand I'd considere taking Delaware State at +1800.Last guaranteed win of the year....in theory.
I'd like to think the tinkering is over and we're going with our best lineup the rest of the way. If so, RU should win by 20. But if Pike is still tinkering, RU wins by single digits.
I challenge this board to not find fault or complain at all if we win this game. Enjoy it because you'll have lots to complain about from here on out.
10 guys got decent minutes + 3 minutes for Nwuli. So glad he's tightening things.i expect 12-13 to play this game
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games