THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MIAMI PREDICTION THREAD

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,722
10,410
113
Miami 70 RUTGERS 63
Sadly, I think we will lose our first game. I watched Miami play twice so far and they are very athletic and long. It all depends how well they shoot from the outside, because I found them to be hot and cold. Of course it also depends how we rebound on both ends of the court and can Thiam, Williams and Laurent hit some timely threes?
 

RUich

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2001
13,552
4,003
0
RU really cooled off the last two games but showed a lot of guts in staying in the game and prevailing. Although I will be rooting hard for them to pull this game off, I think there are too many variables for them to overcome. But, I don't expect to make it to the tournament anyway and I think anyone who is thinking we can is probably going to be disappointed. If we can get to a .500 season or better, it is a tremendous step forward.
 

seels2662

Heisman
Aug 16, 2005
24,932
17,851
113
I am exactly where I thought we would be. Even with the loss I still think the NIT is in the grasp.

Miami 82 RU 78 OT
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
RU somewhat like the Giants. Winning by their defense and spurts of offense. If we lose I hope it is merciful. If we win I hope we all raise a toast and then keep it chill.
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,337
13,608
66
Miami on a 2 game losing streak is not a good sign....and Larranaga is a good coach....too much for us to overcome...

Miami - 73
Rutgers - 58
 
  • Like
Reactions: read option
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game