The only solution

ouchmyknee

All-American
Nov 10, 2006
3,936
6,585
91
The only way I see where we can turn this mess around is to hire a coach who will bring players with them (however shady that may be). We could hire a big name who knows how to play the recruiting game (Lavin?) or dip into the elite high school ranks and find a way to bring a coach into the program.

I don't think we can land a big enough name that would attract recruits on name alone. I've also mentioned Boyle in another post but was laughed at. I still think it's not crazy, especially if he could bring a few players from Montverde with him.

For those who think it's ludicrous, would you have hired Boyle in '14 if he brought Dakar Johnson and Kasey Hill? Or last year if he brought Simmons? Honest question.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana