I don't 'think' it was the best....it is the best I've seen.
Thats why I noted "one of the best" in my post. BTW,Keep working on your game- sounds like you're not far away.
OFC
I don't 'think' it was the best....it is the best I've seen.
G.O.A.T.
I will say Jack is the G.O.A.T until his record 18 majors is surpassed. Plus he's been an ambassador for the game in foreign lands and has conducted his life well off the course as well.
OFC
The most overhyped of all timeG.O.A.T.
OMG! Honestly, your response is so irrational and full of hate that it doesn't even deserve a valid retort.The most overhyped of all time
I get this argument for sure.I will say Jack is the G.O.A.T until his record 18 majors is surpassed. Plus he's been an ambassador for the game in foreign lands and has conducted his life well off the course as well.
OFC
Haha coolOMG! Honestly, your response is so irrational and full of hate that it doesn't even deserve a valid retort.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious