The Pardon Game

its_the_sauce

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,770
570
113
WFH and have BTN on in the background. As someone who was there I totally forgot what an incredible game it was PRIOR to the final 1.7 seconds.
 

JournCat

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
4,521
254
83
WFH and have BTN on in the background. As someone who was there I totally forgot what an incredible game it was PRIOR to the final 1.7 seconds.

The thread title made me think of Pardon's very first game in Lincoln when he took off his redshirt. But agreed on how good the Michigan game was. Tense and hard-fought all the way through. I hope they show it again so I can catch it on my DVR.
 

spartcat

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
3,856
31
0
I hope folks also recorded the 2015 Michigan game. Less historic but even more unbelievable. DEMPS!! Reminder: Down 6 with 10 seconds to go in the first overtime.
 

NCPurplecat

All-Conference
Aug 3, 2019
1,104
1,070
0
The Nebraska game was epic and was the Pardon Game. The Michigan game was "The Play" game. Thanks for bring up these awesome memories.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  2. 02 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  3. 03 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket