The Ranch on Netflix

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,131
10,603
93
Really? I couldn't make it 3 minutes.

The first joke was "I heard you showed Shinia your Twain in Canada" then the laugh track and I bailed. Horrendous
 
Last edited:

Alpha Poke

Heisman
Sep 7, 2001
162,863
36,132
78
It's a way less funny version of Eastbound and Down.

The funniest part for me was Kucher inadvertently slipping in and out of his cowboy twang.
 

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,449
41,151
113
The first 15 minutes of episode 1 was pretty bad. It got better in the 2nd episode.
 

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,449
41,151
113
The wife and I finished the season this weekend. It got a lot better after the first episode. Lots of jokes we found funny because of having the family farm and raising cattle. A lot of it reminder her of her father and grand father.

It was like '2 Broke Girls' meets 'Last Man Standing'. Dirty jokes but a good family values moral story.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship