The replay

[email protected]

All-American
Jun 24, 2001
28,586
6,762
113
I will be watching the replay of this game especially the first 10 minutes over and over again ... just pure awesomeness. All is right in the world and in New Jersey !!


I was hoping for the best...expecting the worst.

At the start of the game I kept waiting for the other SHU to drop: it never did.

On the other hand we were up something like 25 - 6. I wanted this to turn into a parting of the Scarlet Sea: 99 - 20.

But we made a lot of unforced errors, bad passes, shots blocked...but dominated on the boards and hit some daggers.

So I'm not complaining (THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT) ….I'm happy: but don't know how to deal with it!:Laughing

MO :CHOP:
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four