I desperately wonder that after he chewed Dylan Stewart out after his late hit. He’s the only one that looks like he has a pulse on our defense.I wonder how Beamer's assistants even take him seriously.
How is his seat not hot now?Just derailed. If we lose to Kentucky at home next week, his seat gets glowing hot!
$27 million - ish buyoutHow is his seat not hot now?
I bet they play tricks on him like he is Dwight from The Office. Move his desk into the locker room and hide his stapler…I wonder how Beamer's assistants even take him seriously.
He lazily walked off the field. He should get chewed on. Best player should never get a kitchen pass.I desperately wonder that after he chewed Dylan Stewart out after his late hit. He’s the only one that looks like he has a pulse on our defense.
$27 million is nothing compared to the $57 million it would cost Clemson to get out of their mess$27 million - ish buyout
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential: Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game