Of defeat and hatred at work this morning. Thanks Nova for creating this environment for us Dukies to enjoy here in the great state of North Carolina.
Of defeat and hatred at work this morning. Thanks Nova for creating this environment for us Dukies to enjoy here in the great state of North Carolina.
I'm taping on homemade Villanova cardboard license plates on their vehicles b4 lunch.
Please post a picture!I'm taping on homemade Villanova cardboard license plates on their vehicles b4 lunch.
"The NCAA can finally retire the Laettner shot."
They did not start the clock quick enough on the inbounds.. Sad to say I have heard that this morning followed by me laughingTo be honest doesn't it look like time expired way before Jenkins got that shot off.OFC
They did not start the clock quick enough on the inbounds.. Sad to say I have heard that this morning followed by me laughing
About the clock. Does the clock automatically stop in the last minute of the game as soon as the ball clears the net? Watching the replay, I swore they should have put the clock back to a full 5 seconds after Paige's shot. It seems that the refs review the shot clock non-stop these days, but not last night.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6