Beat Rhule...pathetic......ok rhule apologists and mancrushers chime in. How the hell do you polish that turd Rhule laid?
Last edited:
I’m not going to disagree or even debate, but rather salute…have you been on an all-night binder? I’m impressed more than anything…I don’t drink but still woke up pissed so I’ll also give the benefit of the doubt here tooBeat Rhule...pathetic......ok thule apologists and mancrushers chime in.
Nope not really.....but know a **** product when I see one.I’m not going to disagree or even debate, but rather salute…have you been on an all-night binder? I’m impressed more than anything…I don’t drink but still woke up pissed so I’ll also give the benefit of the doubt here too![]()
All you people that want Rhule fired I suggest you all pony up raise money for the buyout plus raise some more to pay the next coach 4-5 million a year. Yes I’m pissed but the knee jerk reaction is fire the coach start over puts us in the same category as kst in the late 1970’s and early 80’s I believe we made some progress we beat Wisconsin we won a game in November we’re going bowlingBeat Rhule...pathetic......ok rhule apologists and mancrushers chime in. How the hell do you polish that turd Rhule laid?
And we still got beat by the waterboy, inexcusable.All you people that want Rhule fired I suggest you all pony up raise money for the buyout plus raise some more to pay the next coach 4-5 million a year. Yes I’m pissed but the knee jerk reaction is fire the coach start over puts us in the same category as kst in the late 1970’s and early 80’s I believe we made some progress we beat Wisconsin we won a game in November we’re going bowling
I know but like I mentioned you want Rhule gone get out your checkbookAnd we still got beat by the waterboy, inexcusable.
Well ok i will contributeI know but like I mentioned you want Rhule gone get out your checkbook
Well, Wisconsin sucks this year, but I kinda see your point. You’re going to need to keep saying this the entire off season.All you people that want Rhule fired I suggest you all pony up raise money for the buyout plus raise some more to pay the next coach 4-5 million a year. Yes I’m pissed but the knee jerk reaction is fire the coach start over puts us in the same category as kst in the late 1970’s and early 80’s I believe we made some progress we beat Wisconsin we won a game in November we’re going bowling
You can thank your boy Trev Alberts for that buyout. And a half-baked, half-billion dollar proposed stadium project which I don't know why hasn't been killed yet.All you people that want Rhule fired I suggest you all pony up raise money for the buyout plus raise some more to pay the next coach 4-5 million a year. Yes I’m pissed but the knee jerk reaction is fire the coach start over puts us in the same category as kst in the late 1970’s and early 80’s I believe we made some progress we beat Wisconsin we won a game in November we’re going bowling
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC