TheGlovStillRules/TheGLOV

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,368
1,721
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks, which is very unlike him. I even messaged him directly and haven’t received a reply. I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,698
21,116
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks - which is very unlike him - and I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?

Hmmm....last post on the old board was 4/16.

Hey @TheGlovStillRules - check in bro.....
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,511
22,688
113
X
With Liverpool winning a Champions League semifinal match? Strange indeed.
And Klopp getting a contract extension. He sometimes goes for a while without posting but is normally free and easy with his likes.
 

MacNit

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
2,319
2,259
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks, which is very unlike him. I even messaged him directly and haven’t received a reply. I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?
Flower named playoff starter for Minnesota - that should smoke him out…
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?