Huge get for the Devils in my view! OFC
John has started 91 games, which is just the kind of experience we need.
I know right? I've been giddy all day. I was not expecting a transfer this good. we've had 2 nice responses to Hurt and Steward, within days.I'm so happy we picked this dude up.
Why I can’t share your enthusiasm. I’ll welcome him. As long as he plays and does his part.I know right? I've been giddy all day. I was not expecting a transfer this good. we've had 2 nice responses to Hurt and Steward, within days.
He's also nice insurance in case Williams is injured. In the words of Banchero "I'm not a 5."I like that he improved every year. With Mark, we should wind up with 20 pts, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks a game from the 5 spot with 10 fouls to give. That's 20 pts a game without being the focus of the offense. I am very psyched.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6