They're Back!!!

HuskerHusaria

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2017
7,445
2,228
113
I never left. The board left me but missed me so much it came back! 🤡
Haha! Missed you a couple times a few falls! It felt wrong, but I tried to stand in... Idk if I can do it again. Especially if you are back at it... "The King Has Returned"
 

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,432
7,098
113
I guess I spoke too soon. Using the Search feature doesn't bring up the old threads.
 

HuskerO58

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2006
14,424
2,624
113
It's time to move forward and forget the past. If this isn't a sign that we are going to have a breakout year, I don't know what is.
There does seem to be a direct correlation between Rivals message board first coming out and the downfall of Husker football.

Maybe with Rivals message board dying, Husker football can be great once again!
 

Lars72

Freshman
May 31, 2022
72
74
18
I guess I spoke too soon. Using the Search feature doesn't bring up the old threads.
I wondered about that yesterday. I tried looking for the music thread but didn’t have much luck. To be fair, I didn’t look very hard.
 

RBigredMax1

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2025
2,326
3,789
113
Did anyone have any issues changing your alias? I go tot he the link but nothing changes?
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC