They're Here !

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
Surprised that they have queen beds would have thought they would have kings for guys this big.Must be an impermissible benefit lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

HuffyJB

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2005
5,931
3,890
0
Annnnd we have a new favoritcar mom! Welcome to Duke, Ms Carter!:)

Looks like she might be in the role Jah's dad played, as far as the unabashed face of the parent section.

And I see Marvin is moving in. Was anything official ever released as far as his reclass request being granted? Maybe I missed it, but I would assume he wouldn't be moving in otherwise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LongTimeDukeFan

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,549
113
lol I wonder how many of the girls on the other floor spend time on that one
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  5. 05 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'