Zeno’s before they had a table! When I bartended there!!!
Get a cheap Brother laser printer. Once you do, you'll wonder why you didn't get one ages ago.Home printers. Came up with a perfect example as I was fighting with ink cartridges on a one year old HP DeskJet 4155. WORST PRINTER EVER.
Good! That's what I was looking at today. Then it's full on office space on this POS HP homeGet a cheap Brother laser printer. Once you do, you'll wonder why you didn't get one ages ago.
YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boo Gonk
Brass Roots
(If the 87 in your board handle referers to your grad year like mine....you'll know what those mean)
Yeah, NYD was a great day. Charles White in the Rose Bowl still resonates.Bowl season before there were 45 of them.
The culmination of bowl season was New Years Day.
Oh, I don't know about that....Jan 2 1987 (my 22nd B-day) was a pretty fun day.....Bowl season before there were 45 of them.
The culmination of bowl season was New Years Day.
Janes and my first kiss in that stadium during that gameOh, I don't know about that....Jan 2 1987 (my 22nd B-day) was a pretty fun day.....
Funny thing is I recall Phil Collins was in Genesis the same time as Gabriel.Funny. I just responded in the weekend jukebox that Genesis was better with Peter Gabriel than with Phil Collins
School tests in the 70’sThe Doobie Brothers before Michael McDonald
The British monarchy before the Queen passed
Sex before marriage
Boo Gonk
Brass Roots
(If the 87 in your board handle referers to your grad year like mine....you'll know what those mean)
Music before MP3s. Give me physical media!
Mine was The Brickhouse.Original Lions Den where I had my first legal beer
Original Lions Den where I had my first legal beer
Yes- I got to know Charlie and George pretty well during my last two years at Penn State!On a message board?![]()
Compression sucks.
That makes two of us.Mine was The Brickhouse.
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
BWI Football
WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern