Third Annual Bracket Challenge

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
Any interest in doing a group for Tournament Challenge Second Chance from ESPN? I've done two brackets for other groups using the parameters of who has the hottest cheerleaders and which mascot would win the fight. Needless to say UCLA in spite of Cronin has the cheer squad of choice, and since God isn't a macot I've got to assume that the Blue Devil would win through deceit and treachery.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,845
5,723
113
Any interest in doing a group for Tournament Challenge Second Chance from ESPN? I've done two brackets for other groups using the parameters of who has the hottest cheerleaders and which mascot would win the fight. Needless to say UCLA in spite of Cronin has the cheer squad of choice, and since God isn't a macot I've got to assume that the Blue Devil would win through deceit and treachery.
There ya go
 

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
Thank you sir, and I decided to go with the eye candy approach to picking. Couldn’t go any worse than my full bracket.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,772
13,982
113
Well, my bracket is dead so now I’m rooting for CHAOS!
Everybody's bracket is crap. 3 1 seeds gone, only Kansas left and we know they're losing this weekend too. When was the last time no #1 seeds made the Final Four?
 

Tu Geo

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2003
12,463
1,014
113
My bracket is officially busted!!!

But in retrospect there isn't a dominate team in this Tourney.

All year its been a crap shoot. More teams capable of winning the NC then ever perhaps!!!!

TOO bad Tulsa sucked this year any half decent team could win a game/games in this years tournament.

GO TU!!!!
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,845
5,723
113
CONGRATULATIONS TO @lawpoke87 for winning the Challenge. Him and @TulsaCane95 scored the same number of points but @lawpoke87 was closer on the tiebreaker. @TULSARISING just came up 3 UNC points shy from taking the crown this year.

Next year we will come up with some sort of prize for the winner. I will try to plan this earlier. Now that basketball and Football are done, I will see you in August. This is when I take a break from the board.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Nice job loca. Now is where I have the most fun…..recruiting with a new coach 😀
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Loca5174

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,833
6,599
113
As usual, the brackets were fun with all of you. I have no idea why I wound up where I did. I’m sure it was an accident.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Loca5174

TulsaRising1

All-Conference
Jun 21, 2017
5,192
4,216
81
CONGRATULATIONS TO @lawpoke87 for winning the Challenge. Him and @TulsaCane95 scored the same number of points but @lawpoke87 was closer on the tiebreaker. @TULSARISING just came up 3 UNC points shy from taking the crown this year.

Next year we will come up with some sort of prize for the winner. I will try to plan this earlier. Now that basketball and Football are done, I will see you in August. This is when I take a break from the board.
So close ! Yet so far ! This must be what that football team feels like 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Loca5174
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions