This girl has baggage

Nits1989

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2021
1,461
2,102
113
She could get a sunburn with that shirt while she’s traveling. Hope she packed sunscreen.
 

leinbacker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,516
4,040
113
I got another one, different girl, also with baggage.

Are they stalking me because I got a streaming ‘cock?

 
  • Wow
Reactions: BobPSU92

IrishHerb

Senior
Oct 13, 2021
555
775
93
FB is a strange social media site. Never know what might pop up. From time to time I get a short video from a girl who goes by the name Estephania Ha ... has nice knockers, and I have no idea how she remains on FB with what she shows.
 

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
FB is a strange social media site. Never know what might pop up. From time to time I get a short video from a girl who goes by the name Estephania Ha ... has nice knockers, and I have no idea how she remains on FB with what she shows.

She was a weather report regular...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fac
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  4. 04 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  5. 05 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review