This is...disappointing

Trigatos

Redshirt
Aug 19, 2012
102
10
0
I saw that and had the same reaction. The consensus seemed to be NU was a 6-6 team before the season and could still end up that way.


Sad truth is I thought we were underrated to open the season but looks like they had us right about where we will end up.
 

Fitz51

Senior
Oct 21, 2008
10,115
649
0
I’m sure whatever our projected win total is again next year, people will grouse.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern mounts a furious rally but can't overtake No. 5 Indiana in 29-23 loss
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Northwestern vs. No. 5 Indiana
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: No. 5 Indiana