This is hot, steaming unwatchable garbage.

Evilchicken

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2019
1,320
1,045
113
Beamer is done. Our secondary is about as inept as a poor kid in a wheelchair. This is sad sad football guys. EFF YOU BEAMER.
 

Sleepyhead

Senior
Jul 23, 2023
529
405
63
If Beamer isn’t fired after this game we are just letting mediocrity fester.
They’re not going to fire him because it will cost them more money imo. At this point I’d like to see Cutter Woods play some I’ve been pushing for it since the pre season. This obviously isn’t looking like it will be a good season. I’d really like to see Beamer go at this point. He’s getting 8mil a year and has been here six years. Enough of this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

Gamecockcw2

Joined Oct 17, 2007
Feb 1, 2022
138
153
43
They’re not going to fire him because it will cost them more money imo. At this point I’d like to see Cutter Woods play some I’ve been pushing for it since the pre season. This obviously isn’t looking like it will be a good season. I’d really like to see Beamer go at this point. He’s getting 8mil a year and has been here six years. Enough of this.
Does the money really matter get it from the billion dollar endowment just get rid of him because this is just a pile of crap
 

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,709
3,528
113
They’re not going to fire him because it will cost them more money imo.
Well, its not like its either a huge buyout or none at all. Even if he survives this year and gets fired next year, his buyout gets reduced but it's still substantial. I don't think we could afford to let that happen. Attendance revenue and donations will be abysmal if people expect more of the same next year.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: October recruiting notebook
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina vs. Kentucky | Saturday Six Pack
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Coming off recent South Carolina visit, it's commitment day for top-20 national Gamecock target
  4. 04 TheBigSpur Carolina Gameday I Saturday morning speed read | 24 Kentucky
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Kentucky dealing with several injuries ahead of South Carolina game