The Cats are great, the Hogeyes smell, and Top Dog Law will get you your money.
Go Cats! Beat Io_a!
I think we bounce back and play a unicorn game today.
Go Cats! Beat Io_a!
I think we bounce back and play a unicorn game today.
From your lips to God’s ears…The Cats are great, the Hogeyes smell, and Top Dog Law will get you your money.
Go Cats! Beat Io_a!
I think we bounce back and play a unicorn game today.
I’ve had quite a weekend. I texted my friends “the Bears stole one” after the Roschon TDDo better next time.
Not a good wkend for Chicago football except Loyola academyI’ve had quite a weekend. I texted my friends “the Bears stole one” after the Roschon TD
I’ve had quite a weekend. I texted my friends “the Bears stole one” after the Roschon TD
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster