This week's PSU BOT Newsletter

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,499
37,676
113
Meanwhile, the typical Penn State tailgate:

 

Nitwit

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2001
1,540
2,243
113
I often take issue with your arguments but not this time. Good work. I would just add that since high school kids aren’t really deciding to go between PSU and Iowa. Nebraska, Minnesota, MSU, and the other Big10 western universities, Most kids go to college within 3 hours of their home. I’d rather see how PSU ranks among its state university competitors such as Delaware, West Virginia, Pitt. Temple, The SUNY schools, and maybe some larger Ohio universities like Miami of Ohio, and the Ohio University. These are more relevant to Pennsylvania high school kids than Nebraska and those others I listed. I suspect the story is the same but I’d like to see the numbers if you have them.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mrs516 and Train027

PSU73

Senior
Feb 10, 2002
481
812
93
They will need to hire a number of consultants and staff to get at the bottom of this issue. tic

Great work Barry!!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Bison13

Train027

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2002
1,664
2,071
113
Some will blame Pennsylvania taxpayers for not sending more tax money to Penn State.
 

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,207
4,308
113
Penn State's actions screams of desperation. And it seems that the football field is not the only place that Ohio State outperforms Penn State.
 

PSUFTG2

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2023
700
1,569
93
Hi Barry. I read a letter from a member of PS4RS to the BOT requesting the removal of Ali Krieger from the board for neglecting her duties as a member of the board. Is it true that she has been absent at 12 consecutive BOT meetings?
Since Krieger was elected, there have been 3 full Board meetings.
I would have to go back and check on the number of other meetings - committee meetings, the Board retreat, etc. I do not know (OTTOMH) if that total number is more or less than 12. But whatever number that is, I haven't seen her at any of them.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?