Thoughts on Franklin leaving

psu31trap

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2021
1,348
1,276
113
I’m not sure if he stays or goes. I do know this, Penn State played in 4 national championships, winning two. Many would argue the 1994 team would have defeated Nebraska and I’m in that camp as well. This leads me to my final point. If Coach Franklin decides to go wish him the best and then go to work on trying to bring in a head coach that’s going to take the football program to that next level. I would not mess around go after Bob Stoops and Greg Schiano as a back up plan.
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here