Thoughts on Michigan

clucas11

Oct 31, 2021
Penn State should win comfortably. 141 and 157 are swing matches (157 it depends on who wrestles). Most would say that at 157 Michigan is clearly favored with All-American Will Lewan, but I think Haines is capable of the upset. Lewan has lost 3 matches already this year. Kerk has owned Parris recently but Parris is capable of winning. Still, if every toss-up goes to Michigan, I see PSU winning 19-16. It is unlikely every toss-up goes to Michigan, though. If Bartlett beats Mattin, Haines upsets Lewan and Kerk beats Parris, more like 28-7. I think Facundo is talented enough to beat Amine, but don't see it happening this time. Most likely scenario is that Penn State wins 1 or 2 tossup matches and lose 1 or 2 so it ends up in the 22-13 range or something close to that.

cb1994

Oct 31, 2022
Man I would love to see Levi go against Lewan. If it’s down to the wire or he pulls the upset I think that tells you everything you need to know about his redshirt and you go from there.

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
It could be a close match. Beau hasn't had tough competition so far, Would love to see Beau, SVN, and Levi win for seeding purposes. Top it off with Kerk proving that he is #1.

WV lion

Oct 17, 2021
It could be a close match. Beau hasn't had tough competition so far, Would love to see Beau, SVN, and Levi win for seeding purposes. Top it off with Kerk proving that he is #1.
Bartlett has beaten Mattin in the past.

clucas11

Oct 31, 2021
I was wrong about Facundo-Amine. Took a lot of guts to pull that win out. The mental reset after the overturned takedown was special. He will rise into the top 10 this week and will only continue to get better. As for Levi, wow! We have 9 hammers in a row after 125….arguably Cael’s best team yet.

ptomaselli

Oct 6, 2021
What happened with Kerkvliet? I thought he had solved Parris. No lateral movement, level changes etc. I haven’t read the other threads. Did he have the flu or something? He just looked somewhat lethargic.

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
What happened with Kerkvliet? I thought he had solved Parris. No lateral movement, level changes etc. I haven’t read the other threads. Did he have the flu or something? He just looked somewhat lethargic.
Yeah Greg did seem lethargic, not to take anything away from Parris but Kerk didn’t seem 100%. Let’s see what happens vs Cassiopi and maybe this was just a one-off.
the very best time of the year!

Reactions: ptomaselli

Spinpsu

Dec 1, 2022
Just need’s to get his angles and FINISH his shots. Cael pretty much said the same thing. Parris was able to slow him down by constantly tie ups. Kerk gotta use his angles and speed. Hopefully he gets stronger by hitting the weights too.

Reactions: ptomaselli

Latest posts