Ticket office staffing?

GuildenGuy

Sophomore
Feb 12, 2004
273
101
43
Does anyone know if there has been some sort of reduction/reallocation of resources in the group that serves as ticket reps?

My rep changed this past year and I have never once been able to get him when I called. Two other friends have had similar experiences and we all have different reps. In the past it never took more than 2 tries to get my guy. This one does return calls, but I’m just curious if they reduced the number of reps or increased their load.

And since I know the usual crew will say to stop complaining, I’m legitimately asking if anyone knows whether things changed or if it’s just random chance
 
  • Sad
Reactions: DylanAce

DJ Spanky

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,847
62,855
113
Yes, there was some movement prior to season ticket renewals for last year: I've been dealing with a different ticket rep last year and this year. So far I have not had a problem contacting him.
 

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,426
12,569
82
If they call you back, not an issue. Maybe phones are ringing off the hook for tickets 😀
 

rurichdog

Heisman
Sep 30, 2006
116,807
14,390
0
For my recent experience: I called, left voicemail with name & phone number. 3 hours later I sent a follow up email. He called back in 5 minutes.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN