Has any one received season football tickets by mail yet? I tried to call ticket office but couldn’t get thru. Also left email but no response
I’m waiting on mine as well.Thanks just waiting on home season tickets Mime were supposed to come last Friday thru UPS but were a no show. UPS said to contact tx office but can’t contact by phone and they haven’t returned email
I can’t imagine they would allow both the paper tickets and digital version to work. So if I ordered paper tickets and don’t get them then what.Do they not support a digital version?
They scan the tickets right? Not hard for a computer system to check if that barcode has been usedI can’t imagine they would allow both the paper tickets and digital version to work. So if I ordered paper tickets and don’t get them then what.
I just got an email today saying that I will get them via UPS tomorrow. When I checked the tracking it says a label has been made but hasn't been picked up yetAnyone still waiting for their football tickets? Still have not received ours yet.
Ok. Good to know they give you a tracking number. ThanksI just got an email today saying that I will get them via UPS tomorrow. When I checked the tracking it says a label has been made but hasn't been picked up yet
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC