Tickets for C2C

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
I have two tickets I am not using for Countdown. If anyone is interested let me know.
 

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
I am sorry Crazie4life but my wife just got in from work and she was given two tickets to a masquerade ball/party for tomorrow night and she insist we go to that instead of Durham.

I apologize for any inconvenience but I have to live with her. Have a good time.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6