Tickets for Saturday?

SoonerBeAHawk

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2005
475
1,000
93
I'm really itching to. Logistically would be pretty easy to pull off ...

But TICKETS? Anyone have a feel or some knowledge about how they're heading price wise with a lot of Houston fans probably dumping them. OTOH, ofc, a lot of Iowa and Illini fans picking them up.

One ticket site better than the other? Any other thoughts?
 

BioHawk2

All-American
Jun 29, 2025
2,902
7,176
113
I'm really itching to. Logistically would be pretty easy to pull off ...

But TICKETS? Anyone have a feel or some knowledge about how they're heading price wise with a lot of Houston fans probably dumping them. OTOH, ofc, a lot of Iowa and Illini fans picking them up.

One ticket site better than the other? Any other thoughts?
Since Houston isn't there I would imagine there would be plenty of tickets available.
 

SoonerBeAHawk

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2005
475
1,000
93
Sooo I'm learning since I last searched for tickets these crazy sites are now at least required to include the fees upfront.

Yay Congress ... I guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: Franisdaman

Rambler Hawk

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2001
2,273
3,015
113
I'm really itching to. Logistically would be pretty easy to pull off ...

But TICKETS? Anyone have a feel or some knowledge about how they're heading price wise with a lot of Houston fans probably dumping them. OTOH, ofc, a lot of Iowa and Illini fans picking them up.

One ticket site better than the other? Any other thoughts?
Try tickpick (no fees!)…$136 gets you pretty close…
1774631496672.png
 
Nov 29, 2021
299
819
92
Sooo I'm learning since I last searched for tickets these crazy sites are now at least required to include the fees upfront.

Yay Congress ... I guess
There’s some on vivid seats behind the basket for less than $200
I Dare You Do It GIF
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,337
26,811
113
I'm really itching to. Logistically would be pretty easy to pull off ...

But TICKETS? Anyone have a feel or some knowledge about how they're heading price wise with a lot of Houston fans probably dumping them. OTOH, ofc, a lot of Iowa and Illini fans picking them up.

One ticket site better than the other? Any other thoughts?

I would do it if I were you.

Tickets yesterday were at least $250 (including fees)

Tomorrow, RIGHT NOW, they are just $60 (including fees).

Link:

 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,337
26,811
113
Since Houston isn't there I would imagine there would be plenty of tickets available.

After Little Debbie sh.it their pants last night, they have a lot of tickets to dump right now.

Should be able to get some deals.

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey comes from behind, defeats Ohio State in a non-conference meeting
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Ten Thoughts on Iowa Football
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Hank Brown pass attempt from the game against Michigan
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released