Tickets Friday $20 each

amattaro

All-Conference
Sep 12, 2017
393
2,137
93
I have some extras for Friday in MM rows 37/38. $20 each. Don’t post here often but have helped guys out with nationals tickets on the old board. 724-five one six-4444. Fair warning, I’m a PSU guy. Some cred: my kids with Spencer at OTC before the team went to Paris.
IMG_7622.jpeg
 

The-Dude-Abides

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
979
2,531
93
I have some extras for Friday in MM rows 37/38. $20 each. Don’t post here often but have helped guys out with nationals tickets on the old board. 724-five one six-4444. Fair warning, I’m a PSU guy. Some cred: my kids with Spencer at OTC before the team went to Paris.
View attachment 1143541
Good on you brother, but I will be reporting you for child abuse for making your son wear that hideous shirt.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football News and Notes
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PHOTO GALLERY: Iowa Football vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks win over Washington